welcome

Welcome to my "meet the artist" blog; designed to couple with website AnOriginalHitt Latest In The News: Plein Air Magazine Outdoor Painter Featured Artwork You may become 'a follower' for updates. Questions? orighitt@gmail.com
May it be an UP day! k

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

NEW SEASON!

This will be the first time since 1998 that I will not be teaching children's classes this summer at the Venice Art Center!  The reason still reflects around children though...  this summer will be illustrating and designing a children's picture book. Watch this summer for updates of images of it in the works.

As for right now...

On my easel, as pictured in it's beginning drawing stage is a portrait of one of my favorite subjects: the peer of a child's eyes.  This one is a precious young man as he is about to embark on a journey to his dad's homeland.  Just love the expression in his gaze. 
The expressions of children are so genuine, and I so love trying to capture them.

For all of my students asking about summer adult workshop possibilities.  SOON I should be posting more info.  Timing of travels to the Authors home, is keeping the workshop schedule a little up in the air.  Keep checking back here, or become a follower, and as soon as they are available, will post them here first.

Hope all have enjoyed Spring so far.... and are looking forward to all the new seasons ahead.
I know that I am.
May it be an UP day!K

No comments: